Sunday, October 21, 2012

Funny Quotes From Borderlands 2

Bandits:


  • "Never gonna give you up."
  • "What the hell is that thing?" (when dropping a turret)
  • "I can see Uranus from here." (when enemy is phaselocked)
  • "Look at me when I'm charging at you!"
  • "I smell tasty!" (as they're burning)
  • "I can hear with my teeth!"
  • "I didn't like that guy anyway."
  • "Gimme my hit points back!"
  • "They run into the slaughter like kids to an ice cream truck."
  • "I wanna eat your babies!"
  • "I miss my midget."
  • "Friggin' finally! God!" (as you're character is dying)
  • "YOU'D BETTER GOD DAMN SCREAM FOR ME!!!"
  • "I'm gonna wear your face for a condom!"
  • "Welcome to...DIE!"
  • "You're gonna be my new meat bicycle!"
  • "I am the one who knocks." (Breaking Bad reference)

Engineers:

  • "I...almost...paid off...my house..."
  • "I just finished my comic book collection."
  • "Looks like I got a promotion coming up." (as another Engineer dies)
  • "Tell my wife......she's a bitch."

Tannis:

  • "Also...need to buy a new ventilation system. It smells of bacon in here. Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."

Random Character Quotes:

  • "Hey Karina. You know what's worse than not having a shield? Being a woman!" (Dave from Overlook)
  • "8 inches." (random male Sanctuary citizen if you're using a female character)
  • "I used to be a Vault Hunter like you until I took a bullet to the knee." (random Sanctuary citizen)
  • "Kill my husband and I'll marry you." (random female Sanctuary citizen)
  • "OPEN UP!! I WANNA TELL YOU HOW KITTENS ARE MADE FROM DISTILLED HATRED!!" (random Sanctuary citizen while banging on a wall/door)
  • "My toe just fell off..." (random Sanctuary citizen)
  • "...and that's why they call me the Yellow Dart." (random Sanctuary citizen)


...MORE TO COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment