What I would like to know is why, exactly, did you feel the need to vote for Osama..err..Obama?
- Foreign policy maybe? Nah. Couldn't be that. All Obama wants to do is kiss everyone's ass and apologize to them instead of telling them where they should shove it.
- The eventual war in Iran? He would rather take the word of Armanihandjob (or whatever his name is) that they don't wanna do anything negative with their nuclear power as opposed to just going over there, bitch-slapping him, take away his toys, and say 'NO'. Apparently, you Democrats are a bunch of pansies. Israel is waiting on us to act. The UK is waiting on us. We're becoming a laughingstock.
- The economy? HA! All you Obamatards keep blaming Bush for all our nation's problems. Obama apparently 'inherited' this mess. Well...I once 'inherited' a broken XBox. Guess what I did with it? I fucking fixed it! I didn't sit here and complain about the idiot that broke it. I didn't whine because it was broken and cry about the fact that I now have to try and fix it. No. I just fucking fixed it. Our economy is even worse off now than it was before. It's not getting better anytime soon. Which brings me to...
- Jobs. Our nation's unemployment rate is already at around 8%. It's expected to hit at least 11% soon. Very soon. Layoffs have already begun in major corporations all across the country because of Obama getting re-elected. Small businesses are shutting down entirely. There's some more folks that'll be standing in line at the unemployment office.
- Taxes. You idiots actually believe that the Robin Hood mentality will actually work? Tax the rich even more and give that to the middle class? Really? While I'm on that subject...what about the poor? I never once heard Obama even mention the lower class/poor people. It's always about helping out the middle class. Regardless...the rich people earned their money. They worked for it. They already pay higher taxes than the rest of us. As a matter of fact, the 1% of the population that makes more than $250,000 a year also pays at least 60-70% of our nation's taxes. Now you want to take more from them? For what? So your lazy ass doesn't have to work? So you can sit on your fat ass sucking up welfare and food stamps because somehow, in your twisted little minds, you actually think you fucking deserve it? Like it's owed to you for something? What the fuck have you done for this country? There should just be a flat tax across the board. By the way...go look up 'Fiscal Cliff'.
- Race. So Obama got about 70% of the Latino vote and about 90% of the black vote. Hmmm...I wonder how many of them actually voted for him because of his stance on the issues at hand or if they voted for him simply because he's black. Oh...wait. Those two demographics are the most likely to need government assistance at some point. I see what you did there. Keep him in office and we get another 4 years of freebies and handouts. I grew up on welfare & food stamps. It's fucking embarrassing. I don't understand how anyone, regardless of race, could actually WANT to be on either of those programs. They would have to have no sense of self-worth, no pride, and a serious case of entitlement. Keep in mind, I'm not counting those that have an actual 'need' for these services. However, if you are physically able to go out and work, yet you sit at home on welfare playing with your new iPhone...fuck you.
- Military. He wants to pull our troops out of Afghanistan and elsewhere. Why? What would that accomplish? There's still work to be done. We walk away now and they win. If you start something, you fucking finish it. We're also likely going to lose our pay raises every year. Our military personnel already make far below the national average for similar civilian jobs. Yet many Democrats complain that we get paid too much. WTF? They want to cut our funding, which means no new equipment where it's needed, cutting back on troop levels, and the aforementioned lack of pay raises. It's obvious that you retards don't give 2 shits about the military.
- Obamacare. I fucking hate this thing. I'm not even going to elaborate on it other than this interesting factoid: Did you know that once Obamacare is officially underway, if you can't afford health insurance for yourself, your employer has to pay for it 100%? That's if you even have a job. Which means that, if they have enough employees that are in the same boat, they'll have to pay for those employee's insurance. All of it. On top of the additional taxes. Which will eventually lead to them either closing down or laying off employees. Possibly you. Irony is a bitch isn't it?
I'm likely to piss a lot of you off with this blog. However, I don't really give a fuck anymore. I'm sick and tired of people not using their brains when they vote. An analyst on CNN made the comment that people "voted with their hearts and NOT their minds" in this election. It's true, because if logic were used in any fashion by voters this year, Romney would be our president. I'm not saying Romney was perfect. No politician is. However, our country would be much better off with a much brighter future ahead if he had been elected.
That's the part that really pisses me off the most. I love my country, but it's apparent that you don't.